In the Slope campaign, there are several magical systems and they, generally, do not play well with each other.
For the most part, I will not give players a huge list of spells. They will start with some simple spells, and have to find new spells via adventuring.
The major types of magic are:
- Regular TFT magic.
- Regular TFT magic with 'hung' spells.
- Dark magic (works poorly in Sunlight. Important sailing magics here.)
- Crystal magic (based on crystals, duh. Most magic items are made by crystal mages.)
- Blood magic (has an evil reputation as you can use victim's blood. Can change what you are.)
- Pelagic magic of the Slope itself. This is the magic of the deep running water. (This magic is for NPC's since players can't be mermen.)