- Out-of-Character Summary in a Single File: Intended for new players and reference.
- Background: The World of the Slope
- Prologue: Lasthope
- Chapter One: Journey from Lasthope to Oxxten, including the Makeltist mutiny
- Chapter Two: Journey from Lasthope to Oxxten, continued, including Crab Island
- Chapter Three: Neeki, including the pistol theft
- Chapter Four: To Almeda, including a battle with ogres, also the death of Cynthia
- Chapter Five: Into Chalion, including riding to warn the Chalionese the Roknari are coming
- Chapter Six: Chalion, an encounter with a fey, the loss of Vane and the transmogrification of Angelina
- Chapter Seven: Searching for and failing to help the afflicted of Svemunderkwm
- Chapter Eight: Return to Roknar
- Chapter Nine: Tyrinnec and Nighencrag in Brajar, including the fixing of the Wonder Clock and a misunderstanding with local rebels
- Chapter Ten: From Tyrinnec towards Darthaca, including fighting through the Forgehot pirates' blockade
- Chapter Eleven: Vanrorhemm in Darthaca
- Chapter Twelve: Experiments on the Temple of the Mad God outside Vanrorhemm
- Chapter Thirteen: Entering the underfloor space in the Temple of the Mad God and battling eels in the Toilet of the Elves
- Chapter Fourteen: Bat-eels and hook-swords on the rim of the Toilet of the Elves, and the escape of the unflushables.
- Chapter Fifteen: Nororich, negotiating the destruction of our spoils, and a bardic contest.
- Chapter Sixteen: A shamaness, an abortive attempt to steal horsehair, a battle with scorpions and incarceration by those we helped.
- Chapter Seventeen: Trial by truth spell, detransmogrification and battling a pirate fleet.
- Chapter Eighteen: Investigating a theft of magic items.
- Chapter Nineteen: The Archipelago
- A List of Open Questions: Things we don't understand and would like to, questions without answers, puzzles and apparent paradoxes.
- Purple Hearts and Wound Badges: Player characters and important NPCs killed or wounded in the line of adventuring.
- Smiles' Journal: Prolog only
- Ship's Log: Prolog only
- Ship's Medical Log: Prolog only
Original GM Suggestions
It is very useful for players to keep a log of what has happened and lists important people, places and events that have occurred. It is hoped that one or more of the players will keep such a log. To encourage this, I will give a modest bonus amount of experience points for the people who do this. I suggest that these are organized by Chapters. If two people keep a log in the first chapter, then both logs will be placed in the Chapter 1 folder, etc.
However, so far the only chapter with multiple logs is the Prolog, and the only log covering multiple chapters is the out-of-character campaign log.